- Manage full spectrum of Human Resource (HR) Functions including Payroll for the Group and its subsidiaries (both local and overseas).
- Administer leave records, medical and insurance claims.
- Assist in review and revise HR policies, practices and processes for the Group and in executing HR strategies to achieve its business objectives.
- Assist in managing matters related to office administration, including purchases and requisition, office security etc.
- Generate monthly HR Reports.
- Any other duties as required.
- Diploma/Degree holder in HR generalist at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong in payroll administration. Knowledge in using Timesoft.
- High level of integrity & confidentiality with strong work ethics
- Team Player with good communication and organization skills
- Resourceful, tactful with positive attitude, committed and meticulous
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Knowledgeable of Employment Act & local labour practices