|Job Title: Club Manager (West/$4.5-5.5K)|
|Company Type: Local Corporation|
|Nature of Assignment: Confidential Search|
- Manage and uphold the brand name and values of the Club with its various stakeholders and the public.
- Manage all aspects of Club’s management, marketing and operations.
- Design and implement effective strategies for members’ acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Initiate and implement strategies to develop an intellectually vigorous and vibrant club.
- Develop and maintain active liaison and relationship-building with relevant department
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 10 years in Marketing roles (traditional and digital) with preference in management.
- Minimum 5 years in leadership/HOD positions, leading a team of not less than 5 members.
- Strong command of English, both verbal and written. Proficiency in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- This is a pathfinding job and previous club experience is not an essential.
EA License Number: R1660568 (Katharine Tan)
Intellisearch HR Solutions Pte Ltd 14C7227
Shortlisted candidates will be briefed on the excellent remuneration and employment benefits, as well as a wide range of opportunities available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.