Collection and Usage of Personal Data
During the course of our business dealings, such as, but not limited to, application to our job postings, attending our seminars, and/or registering with us for events and opportunities, we would require your basic personal data such as name, education, qualification, job history, identity information, nationality etc, without which we may not be able to provide you with the full service that we offer.
Personal Data Protection Policy
At Intellisearch, we respect your privacy and recognize that your personal data is important to you. Hence your personal data will be collected, used and/or disclosed by us in connection with your work placement and/or other services for which you have undertaken us to perform on your behalf.
A candidate’s personal data will be collected via the following channels:
- Interviews with us
- Reference check by us with prior consent from subject candidate
- Resumes submitted via our job advertisements/website
- Resumes submitted to us via all other channels (including email, hand or mail)
- Further information given by you whether verbally, in writing, and/or electrically
- Via our website
The types of Personal Data collected includes the following, which might result in the identification of the subject candidate:
- Contact information (Address, contact numbers, email address, and/or Skype ID)
- Names (Full name and/or alias)
- Medical conditions as communicated to us
- Family and personal background
- Career history and personal income
How do we protect your Personal Data
Candidates can be fully assured that at no times will your Personal Data as mentioned above be revealed to any 3rd Party except for the purpose of recruitment. Our company has a strong position on the Official Secret Act, which includes all information collected in the course of our business operations. The following pointers are examples on how we practice confidentiality in our day-to-day operation:
- Will not communicate your job search activities,
- Will seek your consent to speak on the phone before going on into the main subject,
- Will remove all your contact details and full name before sending your resumes to our client companies, and
- Ensure our data servers are well-protected with security features.
Purpose of Data Collection and Disclosure Clause
Our collection and usage of your personal data is for the sole purpose of recruitment activities through IntelliSearch only. Should there be a need to disclose such information, such as for our partner recruitment firms for the purpose of your job search, we would attempt to obtain your consent via email before proceeding.
For more information on our personal data protection policy, kindly visit www.intellisearch.com.sg/pdpa.