Personal Data Protection Act
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) establishes a data protection law that governs the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data by companies. Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act.The PDPA establishes a data protection law that governs the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data. It recognises both the rights of individuals to protect their personal data, including rights of access and correction, and the needs of organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for legitimate and reasonable purposes.
Personal Data Protection Policy
At IntelliSearch, we respect your privacy and recognises that your personal data is important to you. Your personal data will be collected, used and/or disclosed by us in connection with your work placement and/or other services for which you have undertaken us to perform on your behalf.
A candidate's personal data will be collected via the following channels:
- Interviews with us
- Reference check by us with prior consent from subject candidate
- Resumes submitted via our job advertisements/website
- Resumes submitted to us via all other channels (including email, hand or mail)
- Further information given by you whether verbally, in writing, and/or electrically
- Via our website
The types of Personal Data collected includes the following, which might result in the identification of the subject candidate:
- Contact information (Address, contact numbers, email address, and/or Skype ID)
- Names (Full name and/or alias)
- Medical conditions as communicated to us
- Family and personal background
- Career history and personal income
How do we protect your Personal Data
Candidates can be fully assured that at no time will your Personal Data as mentioned above be revealed to any 3rd Party except for the purpose of recruitment. Our company has a strong position on the Official Secret Act, which includes all information collected in the course of our business operations. The following pointers are examples on how we practice confidentiality in our day-to-day operation:
- Will not communicate your job search activities,
- Will seek your consent to speak on the phone before going on into the main subject,
- Will remove all your contact details and full name before sending your resumes to our client companies, and
- Ensure our data servers are well-protected with security features.
Purpose of Data Collection and Disclosure Clause
Our collection and usage of your personal data is for the sole purpose of recruitment activities through IntelliSearch only. Should there be a need to disclose such information, such as for our partner recruitment firms for the purpose of your job search, we would attempt to obtain your consent via email before proceeding.
If you have any queries with regards to your personal data with us, including any enquiries, complaints, consent withdrawal, and/or to correct, update or an entire removal of your personal data with us, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the channels below:
Data Protection Officer: Zac Ng (Mr.)
Email Address: PDPA@intellisearch.com.sg
All emails will be processed within 3 working days.
Disclaimer: While all care has been undertaken by us to protect your personal data under the provision of the Personal Data Protection Act, we shall not be held liable for any offences which are not committed by us, as a data intermediary.